Your privacy is very important to us. We act in your interest and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding any personal data you give us.
of what we mean by "Outfitter", "Hunting trip", "Hunting trip reservation" and other terms.
1) What type of personal data does Bulgaria Hunting Trips collect?
In order to provide our services and help you to find and book a Hunting trip there are certain pieces of information we ask for – your name, email address, your telephone number, other contact details, etc. You can also decide to provide
additional details or submit special requests (e.g. certain preferences). In addition to this, we also collect information from your computer, tablet, mobile phone or other device you're using to access our services. This can include the
IP address, the browser, and your language settings.
This is a basic overview of the information we collect, please find a lot more detail below.
Information you give to Bulgaria Hunting Trips and your outfitters
We collect and use information that you provide us. When you book a Hunting trip, you are asked for your name, email address and telephone number as a minimum. Depending on the type of Hunting trip, we might also ask for your home address,
date of birth, hunting license, your preferences (e.g. meal preferences) you have for your Hunting trip and other information.
If you need to get in touch with our customer support desk or reach out to us through other means (e.g. communicating with an Outfitter using bghunters.com’s contact form), we'll collect information from you there, too. You can also be asked to
provide a review to help ensure future hunters get exactly what they’re looking for.
Information you give us and to your outfitters about others
You might not just be making a Hunting trip reservation for yourself. You might be planning a Hunting trip with other hunters whose details you provide as part of the Hunting trip reservation, or you might make a Hunting trip reservation on
behalf of someone else.
Information Bulgaria Hunting Trips collect automatically
Even if you don’t end up making a Hunting trip reservation, when you visit Bookyourhunt.com website or app we automatically collect certain information. This includes your IP address, the date and time you accessed our services, the hardware,
software or internet browser you use, and information about your computer or mobile device’s operating system, settings and characteristics, like application versions and language settings. We also collect information about clicks and
which pages have been shown to you.
When you make a reservation, our system registers through which means and from which websites you made your reservation or entered the bghunters.com website and/or app.
Information we receive from third parties
We might also receive information about you from other sources. First of all, these include our affiliate partners. Our services are not only made available through bghunters.com, but are also integrated into services of our affiliate partners
you can find online. When you use some of these, you provide the reservation details to our affiliate partner, who then forward your details to us.
Another example is when Outfitters may share information about you with bghunters.com too - this may happen if you have any questions about our services or when, for example, disputes arise about a Hunting trip reservation.
2) Why does Bulgaria Hunting Trips and your outfitters collect and use your personal data?
The main reason we ask you for personal details is to provide access to world-class hunting trips and ensure you get the best service and customer experience possible. Your personal information might be used in the following ways:
- Hunting trip reservations: First and foremost, we and your outfitters use your personal data to book Hunting trips and complete Hunting trip reservation process, which is essential to what we do as a company.
- Customer service: Sharing your personal details, such as your name, contact details or Hunting trip reservation details with our customer service staff allows us to respond when you need us – including helping you find an appropriate Outfitter
or responding to any questions you might have.
- Marketing activities: For example, we might use your contact information to send you our news or special offers which we believe may be of interest to you when you make a reservation with us or set up a user account. You can unsubscribe
from these marketing communications quickly, easily and anytime – just click on the "Unsubscribe" link included in every newsletter.
- Communicating with you: There may be other times when we get in touch with you. For example, we might contact you responding to and handling any requests you have made. In addition, we might send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide
a review about your experience with bghunters.com or the Outfitter.
- Market research: We sometimes ask our customers to take part in market research. When you're invited to participate, review the information provided to better understand what personal data is collected and how it used.
- Improving our services: We also use personal data for analytical purposes to improve our services and enhance the user experience, but can also be used for testing purposes, and improving the functionality and quality of our online services.
- Hunter reviews: After the Hunting trip you might be invited to submit a review to inform other hunters about the quality of the Hunting trip and/or Outfitter. We can also enable hunters traveling with you or on whose behalf you have booked
to provide a review. By completing a hunter review, you are agreeing that it can be displayed on our website (bghunters.com), our mobile app, our social media accounts or on the relevant Outfitter or affiliate partner’s website.
lawful requests from law enforcement.
Providing your personal data to bghunters.com is voluntary. However, depending on the type of service you want to use, we might only be able to provide you with this service if certain personal data is collected. For instance, we cannot process
Hunting trip reservation if we don't collect your name and contact details.
3) How does Bulgaria Hunting Trips share your data with third parties?
In certain circumstances, we share your personal data with third parties. The primary purpose is to share relevant personal data with the Outfitter to complete your Hunting trip reservation. There are also other parties that can receive some
of your data. Please see below more detail about that.
- The Outfitter: In order to complete your Hunting trip reservation, we transfer relevant reservation details to the Outfitter. Depending on the type of Hunting trip and the Outfitter requirements, this can include your name, email address,
telephone number, hunting license, your preferences and other info you specified when you made the reservation. Another example is if you have a query about a Hunting trip, we may contact the Outfitter and ask them to handle your request.
- Business Partners: We work with a number of business partners, which distribute or advertise the bghunters.com services. First of all, these include our affiliate partners.
- When you make a reservation on one of our affiliate partners’ websites or apps, certain personal data that you give them such as your name, email address and other relevant information will be forwarded to us to complete your Hunting trip
reservation. At the same moment, the business partners can receive certain parts of your personal data such as your name and email address. This is for their own internal purposes (such as analytical or marketing purposes). Take the
time to read their privacy notice if you want to understand how they may process your personal data.
- Competent Authorities: We disclose personal data to law enforcement insofar as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud or if we're otherwise legally obliged
to do so.
European Union. Where required by European law, we shall only transfer personal data to recipients offering an adequate level of data protection. In these situations, as may be required, we make contractual arrangements to ensure that
your personal data is still protected in line with European standards.
4) How does Bulgaria Hunting Trips process direct communications between you and Outfitters?
bghunters.com offers you various means such as "Bulgaria Hunting Trips’s contact form" to communicate directly with Outfitters and send them questions and inquiries about the Outfitter, Hunting trips and Hunting trip reservation process, directing the
communications through bghunters.com.
bghunters.com accesses communications and may use automated systems to review and analyze communications for security purposes; fraud prevention; compliance with legal and regulatory requirements; product development and improvement; research;
and customer or technical support.
We reserve the right to block the delivery of or review communications that we, in our sole discretion, believe may contain malicious content, spam, or may pose a risk to you, Outfitters, bghunters.com or others.
Please note that all communications sent or received using bghunters.com communication tools will be received and stored by bghunters.com.
5) How does Bulgaria Hunting Trips use mobile devices?
In addition to our regular website we offer apps for mobile devices, as well as versions of our regular website that have been optimized for mobile and tablet browsing. These apps and mobile websites process the personal details you give us
in much the same way as our website does.
Please read the instructions of your mobile device to understand how to change the settings and enable the sharing of such data or the receipt of push notifications.
bghunters.com is able to track user behavior across multiple devices.
6) How does Bulgaria Hunting Trips use social media?
We use social media in different ways and for different purposes. We use it partly to facilitate the use of online services, but also to promote our Outfitters’ products and services and to advertise, improve and facilitate our own services.
- Integration of social media plugins: We also have integrated social media plugins into the bghunters.com website and apps. This means that when you click on one of the buttons (such as Facebook’s "Like" button) certain information
is shared with these social media providers.
When you, for example, sign into a bghunters.com with your social media account or use other social media services to interact with bghunters.com, the information you choose to share with us may include the basic information available in your social
media profile (including your email address, status updates and a list of your contacts). Your social media provider will be able to tell you more about how they use and process your dataa whenever you connect with bghunters.com through them.
7) What security procedures does Bulgaria Hunting Trips use to safeguard your personal data?
We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard your personal data. We also use security procedures, technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorized
personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
We will retain your personal data for as long as we deem it necessary to enable you to use our services, to provide our services to you, to comply with applicable laws, resolve disputes with any parties and otherwise as necessary to allow
8) How does Bulgaria Hunting Trips treat personal data about children?
Our services are not directed at children under 18 years old. For children younger than 18 years old, the use of any of our services is only allowed with the valid consent of a parent or a guardian. If we become aware that we process information
of a child under 18 years old without the valid consent of a parent or guardian, we reserve the right to delete it.
9) How can you control the personal data you've given to Bulgaria Hunting Trips?
You always have the right to review and control the personal information we keep and use about you. You can do this in the following ways:
- You can ask us for a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- You can inform us of any changes to your personal data, or you can ask us to correct any of the personal data we hold about you, though you may be able to make such changes yourself as explained below;
- In certain situations, you can ask us to erase, block, or restrict the processing of the personal data we hold about you, or object to particular ways in which we are using your personal data;
- In certain situations, you can also ask us to send the personal data you've given us to a third party.
Where we use your personal data on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw that consent at any time subject to applicable law.
10) Who's responsible for the processing of personal data on the Bulgaria Hunting Trips website and apps?